Foundations & Private Training
Three 60-minute foundations classes are required for members new to CrossFit before joining group classes. These are private sessions offered at convenient times for you. Members will select their membership package following the completion of Foundations. Please contact a coach or email us to schedule.
|Private Foundations||$175 per person|
Skill Sessions (30 Minutes)
|6 Sessions:||$240 (Save $48)|
|12 Sessions:||$460 (Save $116)|
Private Training (60 Minutes)
|6 Sessions:||$480 (Save $90)|
|12 Sessions:||$780 (Save $360)|
Semi-Private Training (60 Minutes)
|6 Sessions:||$672 (Save $126)|
|12 Sessions:||$1092 (Save $504)|
- Monthly Memberships, 10-Packs, Foundations, Skill Sessions and Private Training Sessions are non-transferable.
- First month payments will be prorated according to date of joining (when signing up for 2+ months).
- All Tiger Mountain CrossFit monthly memberships are automatically renewed on the first day of each month using a debit or credit card on file.
- 10-Packs are automatically renewed using a debit or credit card on file after all 10-sessions have been used.
- There are no contract obligations, though cancellations require 30 day written notice by emailing TMCF. Final month will not be prorated.
- There are no membership prorations, credits, or discounts given if an athlete misses or will miss a portion of a membership month.
- Costs are subject to change at any time.
- 3x a week memberships are limited to 3 visits per week – Sunday through Saturday – and unused visits expire at midnight each Saturday and cannot be carried over or combined with another week’s visits. Any attendance over the 3x per week is subject to the current drop-in fee.
- All private sessions – Skills Sessions, Foundations and Private Trainings – require a 24 hour cancellation by emailing TMCF. Sessions not cancelled 24 hours prior will be charged at the normal rate.
- Sales tax of 9.5% will be added to all memberships and purchases. Nutrition Coaching services are exempt from sales tax.